Watertown Fire Rescue responded to a two vehicle accident at the intersection of 212 and 81 on Friday. According to Fire Rescue, the accident was a T-bone type incident. Paramedics transported one patient to Prairie Lakes Hospital with undisclosed injuries. The intersection was disrupted for about 30 minutes as crews worked to clear the vehicles and debris from the intersection. Names of those involved have not been released by the Watertown Police Department who is investigating the crash.
- South Sudan's rival leaders form coalition government
- Finland says to take in max 175 Mediterranean asylum-seekers
- Opioid settlement still elusive as some lawyers criticize it
- Togo vote could see Gnassingbes extend decades-long rule
- Italian towns on lockdown after 2 virus deaths, clusters
- Security video captures jail inmate's fall through ceiling
- Japan: 23 cruise passengers not tested before disembarking
- Husker OL coach Austin says 'savvy, mature' Corcoran can play multiple positions; Farniok to cross-train
- Officials Are Warning Farmers To Stay Out of Grain Bins, Wet Conditions Causing Collapse Possibility
- 25 year-old Clark Man Arrested For Vehicle Theft In Watertown
- Watertown Man Injured in I-29 Rollover Crash
- WDC Announces Manufacturing Company Relocating to Watertown
- Brookings Man Arrested For Animal Cruelty After Posting On-line Video
- Watertown Business Asked to Help in the Battle Against Coronavirus
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Early Morning Apartment Fire
- Castlewood Parent Urges Lawmakers to Pass HB1169 After Son Killed While Using Cell Phone and Driving
- Watertown Man Killed After Jumping In Front Of Truck Monday Morning
- Elkton Area Man Killed in Grain Bin Accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!