CAIRO (AP) — Head of Libya’s U.N.-backed gov't says he wants to hand over power to a new administration next month amid peace talks.
- Lennon's killer says he sought glory, deserved death penalty
- EU postpones summit after Michel goes into quarantine
- US homes sales rise 2.4% in August
- The European Union is postponing a leaders' summit because the EU Council president is going into a COVID-19 quarantine
- Trooper who faced firing in Black man's death dies in crash
- France's weak spot: Virus infections rise at nursing homes
- Bolsonaro to world: Brazil is victim of environmental smear
- Pandemic highlights opportunity gaps in public schools
- Watertown High School Goes Online Due to High Number of COVID Cases and Close Contacts
- Watertown School District Superintendent Delivers the Latest Numbers of COVID Cases in the District
- Teen Driver Killed, Two Others Injured in Vehicle Crash
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to House Fire in Southeast Watertown
- Codington County Adds One New COVID Related Death Over the Weekend
- Tuesday Afternoon Vehicle Crashes Keep Responders Busy, One Injury Reported
- 73 Year-Old Gettysburg man Identified as the Driver Killed when Tornado Hits RV Pulling Trailer North of Miller, SD
- Governor Noem Says Attorney General Crash Investigation Will Be Transparent As Investigation Continues
- 395 New COVID Cases Reported in South Dakota on Thursday, Codington Adds 26 New Cases
- Pilot Diverts to Watertown Regional Airport After Advising of Possible Landing Gear Problem
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!