TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran announces its death toll from the coronavirus has reached above 30,000 killed, with 526,490 confirmed cases.
- The Latest: Greece tightens restrictions as virus spreads
- Death toll reaches 28 in quake that hit Turkey, Greek island
- UK could see new lockdown in days as virus cases surge
- Armenia asks Moscow for help amid Nagorno-Karabakh fighting
- France church attack: Assailant's family demands answers
- Sudan deal plunges migrants in Israel into new uncertainty
- Guillermo del Toro's 'hauntingly beautiful' Frankenstein
- Ellen Page and Paris Berelc to star in 1UP
- Highway Patrol Investigating Two Fatal Crashes on Saturday
- Local Mask Mandates Begin to Take Shape in South Dakota
- Rapid City Woman Ordered to Repay $886,277.00 After Being Convicted of Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion
- Deuel County Sheriff Investigates Construction Zone Crash that Injures Two
- Hamlin County Sheriff Warning Residents - "Do Not Leave Cars Running Unattended" after Vehicle Thefts Reported
- Governor Noem is Safe - Man Arrested After Making Threats at Trump Campaign Rally
- Watertown Police Arrest Six After Report of Illegal Drug Activity
- Governor Announces K-12 Connect Program
- 84 Year-Old Wisconsin Man Identified As Driver Killed in I-90 Crash
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare CEO says, "PLEASE WEAR A MASK" as the Number of Patients Hospitalized Continue to Climb
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!