WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Man charged in New Zealand mosque shootings changes plea to guilty.
- Virus puts UK PM in intensive care; Japan declares emergency
- Bangladesh arrests fugitive killer of independence leader
- The Latest: Hospital doctors, staff stage protests in Greece
- Pakistani doctors jailed for virus protest demand protection
- Cardinal Pell welcomes court's dismissal of abuse conviction
- Megan Thee Stallion wants Jordan Peele to work on her horror movie
- Birds of Prey's Cathy Yan fought for 'uncomfortable' scene
- Dwayne Johnson feeling 'great' about Jungle Cruise delay
- New York state's virus deaths jump to more than 1,900
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Codington County Property Tax Deadline April 30th
- Watertown Development Company Establishes Disaster Relief Fund to Support Businesses
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!