AUCKLAND, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern appears headed for big election win and 2nd term in early vote counting.
- Tanzania, once envy of the region, watches democracy slide
- Tanzania's opposition seeks new election, 'endless' protests
- The Latest: UK government mulling lockdown for England
- Ivory Coast votes for president amid opposition boycott
- New Berlin airport opening 9 years late with little ceremony
- Dutch PM Mark Rutte confirms he will seek 4th term in office
- Kashmir shuts down to protest India's new land laws
- Unrest erupts over police killing of Black man near Portland
- Highway Patrol Investigating Two Fatal Crashes on Saturday
- Local Mask Mandates Begin to Take Shape in South Dakota
- Rapid City Woman Ordered to Repay $886,277.00 After Being Convicted of Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion
- Deuel County Sheriff Investigates Construction Zone Crash that Injures Two
- Hamlin County Sheriff Warning Residents - "Do Not Leave Cars Running Unattended" after Vehicle Thefts Reported
- Governor Noem is Safe - Man Arrested After Making Threats at Trump Campaign Rally
- Watertown Police Arrest Six After Report of Illegal Drug Activity
- Governor Announces K-12 Connect Program
- 84 Year-Old Wisconsin Man Identified As Driver Killed in I-90 Crash
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare CEO says, "PLEASE WEAR A MASK" as the Number of Patients Hospitalized Continue to Climb
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!