CREMONA, Italy (AP) — Scientists say they have successfully created 2 embryos of the near-extinct northern white rhino.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Revelers reach gates of Area 51 then peacefully rejoin party
- The Latest: Hundreds march for climate action in Los Angeles
- Patient records found at shuttered Indiana abortion clinics
- 2 vaping companies settle LA suit, won't sell to minors
- Sheriff: 1 officer dead, 1 injured in Louisiana shooting
- Triplett leads Sanford International in windy Sioux Falls
- History buff finds ships that sank in 1878 in Lake Michigan
- Kourtney Kardashian 'just friends' with Younes Bendjima
- Fatal Accident in Watertown Turns into Homicide Investigation
- Watertown Police Department Identifies Driver killed in early Morning Crash
- Two Watertown Residents Arrested on Drug Charges
- Jurrens donates Strider BIkes and Curriculum to the Watertown School DIstrict
- UPDATE- Name released in Fatal Crash in Watertown
- Three Vehicle Crash Claims the Lives of Three by Woonsocket.
- Stony Point Development project unveiled at Public Meeting
- Watertown Police Respond to Injury Crash
- Deuel School Bond Vote Fails
- The Watertown Police Department Swears in their Newest Officer
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!