- 1. 'CHICKS DIG THE LONG BALL'
- 2. RUNNING ON EMPTY
- 3. PICK PARADE
- Family of jailed oil exec asks for Venezuelan leader's mercy
- Ethiopian PM rejects Tigray conflict talks in AU meeting
- US colleges mull new virus protocols for students' return
- Stocks rise on Wall Street as S&P 500 hits record high
- Senate control brings new urgency to Georgia turnout drive
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- Spink County Crash Claims the Life of a 22 Year-Old Man
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- County Commissioners Hear Reports from Emergency Management Director and Sheriff during their Weekly Meeting
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Monday, November 23, 2020
- Watertown Optimist Club's Winter Wonderland Opening Friday Night
- Kelby Krabbenhoft, Sanford Health Agree to Part Ways, New CEO Announced
- From the Desk of the Mayor for November 25, 2020
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!