- Myanmar panel: Security forces likely committed war crimes
- Asian stocks tumble on growing concern about China virus
- Recruiting Ticker, Jan. 20: 2021 TE Fidone talks 'eye-opening' visit to Huskers
- Railcar Derails While Clearing Snow, Causes Road Closure on 4th Avenue SW
- Nepalese-owned operators take lead on world's highest peaks
- Uncertainty looms for several Packers who soon will become free agents
- China coronavirus claims 4th victim as more screenings added
- Pro-gun rally by thousands in Virginia ends peacefully
- Early Morning Fire Damages Watertown Business
- Arlington Man Accused of Second Degree Attempted Murder
- I-29 Between Sioux Falls and North Dakota Closing at 7pm
- Watertown Developer Looking to Renovate Former Shopko Building
- Flu-related Deaths Reported in Deuel and Mellette Counties
- I29 and I90 Now Open - State Still Advising No Travel
- One Killed, Two Seriously Injured in Crash West of Watertown
- Brookings Woman Suffers Severe Burns in Apartment Fire
- Watertown City Council to Consider Communal Living Ordinance
- Identities Released in Crash that Killed Waubay Man
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!