- NJ man charged in $1.7M theft of armored car outside casino
- From the Desk of the Mayor for November 25, 2020
- Lights, camera, sell: Retailers want you to watch and shop
- Mariah Carey doesn't care about Christmas mockery
- Coco Rocha gives birth to third child
- Jordyn Woods: Everything's a lesson
- Lorde releasing photo book
- Christmas traditions axed as pandemic sweeps rural Kansas
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- South Dakota Drug Prevention Professionals Have Serious Concerns About New Marijuana Laws
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Monday, November 23, 2020
- County Commissioners Hear Reports from Emergency Management Director and Sheriff during their Weekly Meeting
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!