- Russia aims to prosecute destruction of war monuments abroad
- Allen Garfield, elite '70s character actor, dies at 80
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Housing market chills, layoffs, US cos. dial up virus fight
- Mexico reports 108 COVID-19 deaths in US, most in New York
- A sad Holy Week after virus death of 1st Catholic priest
- New Jersey delays primary to July 7 because of COVID-19
- Report: South Carolina, Virginia residents may need more loans than others due to coronavirus
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Clausen Selected As The New Business Manager For The Watertown School District
- Codington County Property Tax Deadline April 30th
- President Trump Declares Major Disaster For State as Positive Cases of COVID-19 Reach 240
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!