The City of Watertown Public Works Department has announced that they have begun a culvert replacement project on 3rd Avenue NE near the bike trail.
- Colorado man suspected in wife's death appears in court
- Weinstein sues lawyer Jose Baez, seeks return of $1M in fees
- David Oyelowo fulfills new directing passion in 'Water Man'
- ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ Creator Mark Millar Announces ‘The Magic Order’ Is Back in Development
- Rights report: State of Afghan women's health care grim
- More support easing vaccine patent rules, but hurdles remain
- India's gov't eases hospital oxygen shortage as demand jumps
- Germany makes AstraZeneca vaccine available to all adults
- Watertown Man Wins Large Jackpot after "Chasing the Ace"
- Three Arrested following Sunday Morning I-29 Pursuit
- Mayor asked to explain decision to not reappoint Solum to Watertown Municipal Utilities Board of Directors
- 34 Year-Old Woman Identified as Person Struck and Killed on I-29 near Colman, SD
- Amanda Mack selected by Watertown City Council to fill City Manager Position
- South Dakota Men Killed in Southwest Minnesota Two-Vehicle Crash
- Watertown Couple Arrested on Drug Charges Following Search of Residence
- Waubay Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison After Stealing Federal Funds
- Watertown Man Sentenced to 35 years in Prison following Rape Convictions
- Faulkton Man Indicted by Federal Grand Jury for Conspircy to Distribute Methamphetamine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!