In the Spring of 2014, KXLG moved from the historic SD Post Office building now known as Old Post Office Square, to a new building located at 835 Jenson Avenue. The location offers a very friendly and inviting atmosphere to all KXLG guests and also provides room for growth for the KXLG team. If you haven’t seen it yet, come on down, we’d love to show you around.
- Father files lawsuit against state Correctional Institute alleging gross negligence by prison staff
- Breonna Taylor honored by peaceful augmented-reality garden
- Report on Seattle mayor’s missing texts yet to materialize
- Nevada court sides with gunmakers in Las Vegas shooting suit
- Signs show NJ statehouse shot, test mandate still in effect
- EXPLAINER: What is ex-cop charged with in Wright death?
- Parents of Michigan boy charged in Oxford school shooting
- Colorado supermarket shooting suspect incompetent for trial
- Local Man Takes His Own Life
- One Vehicle Car Crash Claims Life of Juvenile
- 2 Watertown Correctional Officer Assaulted During Booking
- Three Vehicle Collision by Highway 20 and S. Lake Dr.- Watertown
- Clark Man Sentenced for Receiving and Distribution Child Pornography
- Watertown PD Alcohol Sales Compliance Checks
- Sioux Falls Father Accused of Killing 8-Week Old Son
- Milbank Native Lands Washington Huskies Head Coaching Job
- Watertown Bowling Lanes on "Fire" - Another 300 Game Bowled
- 1st Ever Youth Bowls 300 at Tommy's Lanes
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!