- Watertown Health Care Workers In Need of Homemade Face Masks
- Watertown School District Examining Different Graduation Ceremony Ideas
- Quarantined drag queens land TV show in Israel
- European nations struggle to agree on terms of economic aid
- Saudi Arabia halts parental visitation rulings to curb virus
- The Latest: Pope Francis denounces pandemic profiteers
- Philippines backs Vietnam after China sinks fishing boat
- Japan's state of emergency is no lockdown. What's in it?
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Codington County Property Tax Deadline April 30th
- Clausen Selected As The New Business Manager For The Watertown School District
- President Trump Declares Major Disaster For State as Positive Cases of COVID-19 Reach 240
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!