So, did you hear "woo guy?" Twitter erupted during Sunday night's televised football game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks because a crowd mic was placed next to a fan who kept shouting "Woo! Woo!" over and over. The Packers won the game, but "woo guy" won in his own way, too — because there are apparently a lot of people today who still can't get his woo-ing out of their heads.
As featured on
Veteran Jared Veldheer started in place of the ill Bryan Bulaga at right tackle and did well in the divisional playoff victory against the Seahawks.
At age 36 and nine years removed from his last trip, Aaron Rodgers seemed amused Wednesday that many of his younger teammates have taken up a win-one-for-the-old-guy mantra on his behalf.
- Office of Venezuela's Guaidó raided during his trip abroad
- Deputies: North Carolina teen secretly taped woman for year
- At least 8 hurt when truck, school bus collide in Arkansas
- Derek Jeter, Larry Walker elected to baseball Hall of Fame
- Minnesota man exposed as commander of Nazi-led unit dies
- Brazilian prosecutors accuse Glenn Greenwald in hacking case
- Puerto Rico seeks more help from US after damaging quake
- Judge deals blow to woman charged for being topless at home
- Early Morning Fire Damages Watertown Business
- Watertown Developer Looking to Renovate Former Shopko Building
- Arlington Man Accused of Second Degree Attempted Murder
- I-29 Between Sioux Falls and North Dakota Closing at 7pm
- Railcar Derails While Clearing Snow, Causes Road Closure on 4th Avenue SW
- Flu-related Deaths Reported in Deuel and Mellette Counties
- One Killed, Two Seriously Injured in Crash West of Watertown
- I29 and I90 Now Open - State Still Advising No Travel
- Brookings Woman Suffers Severe Burns in Apartment Fire
- Identities Released in Crash that Killed Waubay Man
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!