Highlights of Wisconsin's 61-0 shutout of Central Michigan on Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium.
As featured on
It looked for all the world like Paul Chryst was sending a message to seventh-ranked Michigan — UW's next opponent — during the 17th-ranked Badgers' 61-0 demolition of Central Michigan on Saturday. That message? This isn't the UW team you remember from last season.
A player can take part in up to four games and still redshirt, and Mertz said after the game that “I am redshirting. It’s more just getting my opportunity in those four games.”
- Syrian president issues amnesty again, reduces sentences
- Attack on Saudi oil sites raises risks amid US-Iran tension
- Teachers in Chicago inch closer to possible strike
- UK's Boris Johnson likens himself to the Incredible Hulk
- Emphasis on cuts in practice leads to big game for Huskers' Mills
- The PG Version: Parker Gabriel's extra points from Huskers-Huskies
- Cleanup resumes in Bahamas as Humberto swirls away
- Zimbabwean doctors protest against abduction of union leader
- Watertown Pulmonologist warns about the Dangers of Vaping
- Watertown Police Respond to Injury Crash
- Stony Point Development project unveiled at Public Meeting
- UPDATE- Name released in Fatal Crash in Watertown
- Arrest Warrant issued for Sisseton, SD man after DNA match
- Industrial Development on-track in Watertown
- Seventeen Watertown students receive Build Dakota Scholarships
- The Watertown Police Department Swears in their Newest Officer
- Sioux Falls hit by Tornado overnight
- Overhead Power Line accident brings down one power pole and damages another
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!